Register your girl for participation in the Girls on the Run program via one of the links below.
The links are categorized based on the culminating 5k event your location is attending.
Southern-Brattleboro 5k – CLOSED
Central-Rutland 5k – Click Here
Northern-Essex 5k – Click Here
Please note: Every location has a different time at which registration opens for their girls. If your location is not showing in the drop down menu as an option while registering online, please refer to the details specific to your location indicated on the flyer that was sent home.
** For the best registration experience, please be sure your browser is updated.
Some users have reported difficulties while using Internet Explorer.
Please direct all registration questions to Program Coordinator Cara Melbourne
or call 802-246-1476.
Information about Scholarships
Girls on the Run Vermont believes a sense of pride and ownership is developed if there is a contribution towards the cost of participation. Therefore, we respectfully request that applicants pay a portion of the program fees, if at all possible.
- Scholarships are awarded as needed, but may be limited by resources available to the organization.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted and approved prior to registering for the program.
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis; receiving a scholarship does not guarantee a slot on the team roster.
- Girls on the Run Vermont reserves the right to request financial documents from the applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Not all locations participate in the online scholarship application process. Your site may require that you complete a paper application for consideration of a scholarship.
Once your application has been received and approved, a scholarship discount code will be issued for use during the online registration process. You must still complete the online participant registration within 3 days.
Some locations are handling scholarship requests on site. If you are unsure if this applies to your site, please contact your coach or the GOTRVT office.
The scholarship application is distinguished by which 5k event the program location is attending. Please select the appropriate link below to apply:
The scholarship application for southern and central sites is now closed. Please call the office 802-246-1476 if you have any questions.